Women’s Wellness with Herbs
every Saturday 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
$50 per class or $225 for the program
~ Learn herbal therapies specifically for women ~
- * Womyn’s Herstory and the 3 Healing Traditions, the way of empowerment,
sample home made nettles pate
- * Understanding hormonal imbalances and how to treat cramps, PMS, candidiasis, ovarian cysts, and endometriosis and learn how to make vaginal boluses
- * Learn which herbs are safe for pregnancy and herbal support in pre & post partum care
- * Make herbal aphrodisiac pills to share a night of passion with the one you love
- * Supportive herbs during menopause, a sacred transition make crone candy
Feather Jones has been a practicing Clinical Herbalist in western herbal medicine since 1982 and integrates herbal remedies, holistic nutrition, flower essences and stress reduction guidance. Coupled with a background in Native American (Mandan) tribal teachings, Feather provides her clients and students with a synergistic approach to health and healing. She is a botanical field guide for the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and owns Sedona Tea Blends, an organic herbal tea company in Sedona, Arizona.
To register, click the Signup Today link above, or call Feather at 303.709.0838 for more information.