Women’s Wellness with Herbs
Women’s Wellness 5 Week Intensive
New Online Program
Includes supplemental e-book with handouts
In Person Program
September 25th – October 23rd, 2022
(9/25, 10/2, 10/9, 10/16 and 10/23)
5 Saturdays, 9am – 4pm Arizona Time
This 30 hour course is for women wanting to know more about how to take care of their own bodies, family care takers in the home and community, and men and women practitioners alike. A bit of kitchen preparations accompany the classes; castor oil packs, vaginal boluses, mother’s cordial, herbal honeys, aphrodisiac pills and crone candy.
- Comparing Healing Traditions~ Looking at orthodox, eclectic/heroic and indigenous traditions and defining the values and sometimes limitations within each paradigm.
- Understanding Phytoestrogens~ The science of and interactions with plant medicines, including the effects of xenoestrogens.
- Physiology Overview of the menses cycle, including stress and hormone variations.
- Hormonal Imbalances and Gynecological Patterns. This includes cycle scenarios and herbal allies.
- Women’s Materia Medica~ A complete list of herbal interactions and the reproductive system.
- Menses Irregularities~ Amenorrhea, menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea with pairings and formulations.
- Vaginitis, Candidiasis and endometriosis~ Symptoms, causes, dietary and botanical treatment protocols, case study included.
- Correcting Infertility, Herbal Aphrodisiacs~ with materia medica.
- Herbal Contraceptives, Abortifacients~ with case study highlights.
- Pregnancy, Labor and Postpartum~ Includes herbs not safe for pregnancy, threatened miscarriage prevention, and everything from muscle cramps to stretch marks, and labor herbs and postpartum care.
- Menopause and Post-menopause, the Season of the Elder~ Support for hot flashes, endocrine, cardiovascular and nervous system support, menses flooding, herbal hormone replacement formula, bone density, and brain fog.
$297 for the online course
$375 for the in-person course
For all onsite classes, you must be healthy to attend.